Chairman & CEO, Berkshire Hathaway
- 5th Great-grandfather of Warren Buffett — 8th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- John Day Jr.
- Grace Spencer
- Birth Date:
- 7 Feb 1704
- Birth Location:
- Colchester, New London, Connecticut
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 22 Dec 1777
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Margaret Foote
- Marriage Date:
- 6 Mar 1729
- Marriage Location:
Margaret Day (Ahnentafel No:115 )
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Benjamin Day
- 1 Connecticut: Vital Records (The Barbour Collection), 1630-1870 , Colchester, p. 54, Birth record for daughter Margaret Day, New England Historic Genealogical Society (Online Database).
- 2 Connecticut: Vital Records (The Barbour Collection), 1630-1870 , Colchester, p. 52, Birth record for son Aaron Day, New England Historic Genealogical Society (Online Database).
- 3 Carr, Janet Jones , Thomas Jones of Guilford, Connecticut and Some of His Descendants , Decorah, Iowa: The Anundsen Publishing Company (2000) , 58, FamilySearch.org (Online Database).
- 4 Day, George Edward , A Genealogical Register of the Descendants in the Male Line of Robert Day, of Hartford . . . , 2nd Ed. , Northampton: Printed by J. and L. Metcalf (1848) , 62-64, Google Books (Digital Library).
- 5 Foote, Abram W. , Foote Family Comprising the Genealogy and History of Nathaniel Foote of Wethersfield, Conn. a nd his Descendants, Vol. 1 , Rutland, Vermont: Marble City Press - The Tuttle Company (1907) , 34, Ancestry.com (Online Database).
- 6 Goodwin, Nathaniel , Genealogical Notes, or Contributions to the Family History of Some of the First Settlers of C onnecticut and Massachusetts , Hartford: F. A. Brown (1856) , 202, Google Books (Digital Library).
- 7 Goodwin, Nathaniel , The Foote Family: or the Descendants of Nathaniel Foote, One of the First Settlers of Wethers field, Conn., with . . . , Hartford: Press of Case, Tiffany and Company (1849) , 60, Google Books (Digital Library).
- 8 Roberts, Gary Boyd , "#58 Royal Descents, Notable Kin, and Printed Sources: Elizabeth Boyd Roberts: A Genealogica l Tribute with 50 New . . ." , (accessed 07/06/2017).