Chairman & CEO, Berkshire Hathaway
- 19th Great-grandfather of Warren Buffett — 22nd Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- John de Mowbray
- Aline de Braiose
- Birth Date:
- 29 Nov 1310
- Birth Location:
- Hovingham, Yorkshire, England
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 4 Oct 1361
- Death Location:
- York, North Yorkshire, England
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Friars Minor, Bedford, Bedfordshire, England
- Spouse Name:
- Joan of Lancaster
- Marriage Date:
- 28 Feb 1326/1327
- Marriage Location:
John de Mowbray (Ahnentafel No:2051508 )
3rd Lord Mowbray of Thirsk
John de Mowbray
Additional marriages for John de Mowbray
- Elizabeth de Vere
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for John de Mowbray
- 1 New England Historical and Genealogical Register , 2007, Vol. 161, p. 34, New England Historic Genealogical Society (Online Database).
- 2 Roberts, Gary Boyd , The Royal Descents of 900 Immigrants to the American Colonies, Quebec , or the United States (2 vols.) , Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Company (2018) , 623.
- 3 Weis, Frederick Lewis, et. al. , Ancestral Roots of Certain Amer ican Colonists Who Came to America before 1700, 8th Edition , Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Company (2004) , 23-24, 27.
- 4 Weis, Frederick Lewis, et. al. , The Magna Charta Sureties, 1215: The Barons Named in the Magna Charta , 1215 and Some of their . . ., 5th edition , Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. (Third Printing, 2006) , 82.
- 5 Wikipedia , "John de Mowbray, 3rd Baron Mowbray" , (accessed 01/23/2014).