Susan B. Anthony
Women's Rights Advocate
- 25th Generation — 22nd Great-grandmother of Susan B. Anthony
- Ahnentafel No:
- Malcolm III of Scotland
- St. Margaret of Scotland
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1079
- Birth Location:
- Dunfermline, Fife, Scotland
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 1 May 1118
- Death Location:
- Westminster Palace, London, England
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Westminster Abbey, Westminster, Westminster, London, England
- Spouse Name:
- Henry I, King of England
- Marriage Date:
- ABT 1100
- Marriage Location:
Maud of England (Ahnentafel No:9704761 )
Maud of Scotland is also known as Edith Matilda of Scotland.
Maud of Scotland
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Maud of Scotland
- 1 Burke, John and John Bernard Burke , The Royal Families of England, Scotland, and Wales, with their Descendants, Sovereigns and Su bjects, Vol. II , London: J. Billing, Printer and Stereotyper (1851) , Pedigree xv: Frevile Lambton Burne, Esq., Google Books (Digital Library).
- 2 Fraser, ed. Antonia , The Lives of the Kings and Quee ns of England , New York: Alfred A. Knopf (1975) , 24.
- 3 Luther, George A., editor and compiler , The Luther Genealogy: A Histor y of the Descendants of Captain John Luther, Who Arrived in the Massachusetts Bay Colony, 163 0-1635 , Penobscot Press (2001) , 80.
- 4 Morris, Jean , The Monarchs of England , New York: Charterhouse (1975) , 29.
- 5 Richardson, Douglas , Royal Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families , Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2013) , Vol. IV, pp. 31, 576, 578.
- 6 Roberts, Gary Boyd , The Royal Descents of 600 Immig rants to the American Colonies or the United States , Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008) , 479, 503, 507, 509.
- 7 Roberts, Gary Boyd , The Royal Descents of 900 Immigrants to the American Colonies, Quebec , or the United States (2 vols.) , Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Company (2018) , 957.
- 8 Roberts, Gary Boyd , The Royal Descents of 900 Immigrants to the American Colonies, Quebec , or the United States (2 vols.) , Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Company (2018) , 739, 813, 815, 819, 822.
- 9 Wikipedia , "Matilda of Scotland" , (accessed 03/05/2010).