Co-Founder of The Walt Disney Company
- 1st Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Elias Charles Disney
- Flora Call
- Birth Date:
- 5 Dec 1901
- Birth Location:
- Chicago, Cook, Illinois
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 15 Dec 1966
- Death Location:
- Burbank, Los Angeles Co., California
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Forest Lawn Memorial Park, Glendale, Los Angeles, California
Co-founder of the Walt Disney Company (originally Walt Disney Productions)
Stories and news reports that Walt Disney was an adopted child born illegitimately in Spain have no basis in truth.
Walter Elias "Walt" Disney
Marriages for Walter Elias "Walt" Disney
- Lillian Marie Bounds
- Marriage Date:
- 13 Jul 1925
- Marriage Location:
- Lewiston, Nez Perce, Idaho
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Walter Elias "Walt" Disney
- 1 Find A Grave, (accessed 03/26/2012).
- 2 Idaho Marriages, 1842-1996, Marriage record for Water E. Disney and Lillian B. Bounds, Ancestry.com (Online Database).
- 3 Roberts, Gary Boyd, Notable Kin, Volume 2, Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1999), 118.
- 4 Wikipedia, "Walt Disney", (accessed 03/26/2012).