Musician, Film Composer
- 7th Great-grandmother of Mark Isham — 10th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- (probable) Thomas Lufkin
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1670
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Josiah Kent
- Marriage Date:
- 17 Apr 1689
- Marriage Location:
- Gloucester, Essex, Massachusetts
John Kent (Ahnentafel No:430 )
Mary Lufkin's maiden name is also seen as Lovekin.
Some sources list Mary's death as 1730 in Gloucester, Massachusetts, but this may be confusing her with her mother Mary who died DEC 1730 in Gloucester.
Other sources list her death as 19 MAY 1725, but vital records published for Gloucester only show her husband Josiah as having this death date. Another Mary Kent, widow of John, died in 1725 in Newbury, Massachusetts, but this appears to be a different Mary.
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Mary Lufkin
- 1 Massachusetts: Vital Records, 1620-1850, Gloucester, Vol. 1, p. 394, Birth record for son John Kent.
- 2 Andrew, Lawrence C., Thomas Andrew, immigrant, Portland, Maine: Casco Print Co. (1972), Page 68.
- 3 Cutter, William Richard, American Biography: A New Cyclopedia, Vol. 10, New York: The American Historical Society, Inc. (1922), book's pages cut off at bottom, page numbers missing.
- 4 Jackson, James R., ed., History of Littleton, New Hampshire, Vol. 3, Cambridge, Massachusetts: The University Press (1905), 291.
- 5 Lyford, James Otis, History of the Town of Canterbury, New Hampshire, 1727-1912, Vol. 2, Concord, New Hampshire: The Rumford Press (1912), 317.
- 6 Noyes, Harriette Eliza, A Memorial History of Hampstead, New Hampshire, Vol. 2: Congregational Chuch 1752-1902, Boston, Massachusetts: George B. Reed (1903), 346.
- 7 Pollard, Maurice J., The History of the Pollard Family of America, Vol. 2, Dover, New Hampshire: Published by the compiler (1964), 121.