Musician, Film Composer
- 7th Great-grandfather of Mark Isham — 10th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- John Walker
- Mary Pierce
- Birth Date:
- 27 Dec 1677
- Birth Location:
- Woburn, Middlesex, Massachusetts
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 26 Apr 1718
- Death Location:
- Weston, Middlesex, Massachusetts
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Farmers Burial Ground, Weston, Middlesex, Massachusetts
- Spouse Name:
- Lydia Cutler
- Marriage Date:
- 11 Jan 1703
- Marriage Location:
Nathaniel Walker (Ahnentafel No:432 )
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for John Walker
- 1 Find A Grave, (accessed 11/26/2019).
- 2 Massachusetts: Vital Records, 1620-1850, Woburn, Vol. 1, p. 267, Birth record for John Walker.
- 3 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 1898, Vol. 52, p. 69, gives John's grandfather as his father.
- 4 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 1903, Vol. 57, p. 353.
- 5 Cutter, William Richard, ed., New England Families, Genealogical and Memorial: A Record of the Achievements of . . . Volum e 4, New York: Lewis Historical Publishing Company (1914), 2170.
- 6 Davis, George, A Historical Sketch of Sturbridge and Southbridge, West Brookfield, Massachusetts: Power Press of O.S. Cooke and Co. (1856), 49.