Nathaniel P. Banks
24th Governor of Massachusetts
- 4th Great-grandfather of Nathaniel P. Banks — 7th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1644
- Birth Location:
- prob. Scotland
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 23 Jul 1719
- Death Location:
- West Bridgewater, Plymouth, Massachusetts
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Old Graveyard, West Bridgewater, Plymouth, Massachusetts
- Spouse Name:
- Susanna Edson
- Marriage Date:
- 3 May 1668
- Marriage Location:
Susanna Keith (Ahnentafel No:45 )
Additional marriages for James Keith
- Mary - - - - - -
- Marriage Date:
- ABT 1707
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for James Keith
- 1 Gravestone image at FindAGrave.com, (accessed 11/07/2021).
- 2 Massachusetts: Vital Records, 1620-1850, West Bridgewater, Vol. 1, p. 206, Death record for James Keith.
- 3 Representative Men and Old Families of Southeastern Massachusetts, Volume 1, Chicago: J. H. Beers and Company (1912), 72-73.
- 4 The Mayflower Descendant, 1937, Vol. 34, p. 181.
- 5 Cutter, William Richard, Genealogical and Family History of Northern New York: A Record of the Achievements of her People . . ., Vol. 1, New York: Lewis Historical Publishing Company (1910), 356.
- 6 Howard, Heman, The Howard Genealogy: Descendants of John Howard of Bridgewater, Massachusetts, from 1643 to 1903, Brockton, Massachusetts: The Standard Printing Co. (1903), 7-8.
- 7 Nahum, Mitchell, Mitchell's History of Bridgewater, Massachusetts. Reprinted in facsimile., Bridgewater, Massachusetts: Reprinted by Henry T. Pratt (1897, originally 1840), 214.
- 8 Roberts, Gary Boyd, Notable Kin, Volume 1, Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1998), 182.