Actress and Model
- 9th Great-grandmother of Cindy Crawford — 12th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1603
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- from 18 Apr 1682 to 9 Apr 1683
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Stephen Gates
- Marriage Date:
- 5 May 1628
- Marriage Location:
- Hingham, Norfolk, England
Simon Gates (Ahnentafel No:1288 )
Ann Neave's maiden name is also seen as Veare.
Additional marriages for Ann Neave
- Richard Woodward
- Marriage Date:
- AFT 18 Apr 1663
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Ann Neave
- 1 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 1966, Vol. 120, pp. 162-163.
- 2 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 2009, Vol. 163, pp. 134-136.
- 3 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 1966, Vol. 120, p. 162, gives Ann's maiden name as Veare.
- 4 The American Genealogist, 1984, Vol. 60, p. 55.
- 5 Anderson, Robert Charles, The Great Migration: Immigrants to New England 1634-1635, Vol. VII, T-Y, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2011), 530.
- 6 Davis, Horace, Ancestry of John Davis, Governor and U. S. Senator and Eliza Bancroft His Wife, Both of Worcester, Massachusetts, San Francisco, California: n. p. (1897), 10.
- 7 Gates, Charles Otis, Stephen Gates of Hingham and Lancaster, Massachusetts, and His Descendants, New York: Willis McDonald and Co., Publishers (1898), 9-10.
- 8 Jackson, Francis, History of the Early Settlement of Newton, County of Middlesex, Massachusetts, from 1639 to 1800, Boston: Printed by Stacy and Richardson (1854), 464.
- 9 Lazell, Theodore Studley, John Lazell of Hingham and Some of His Descendants, Haverhill, Massachusetts: The Record Publishing Company (1936), 5.