Actress and Model
- 3rd Great-grandfather of Cindy Crawford — 6th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- James Lemaster
- Nancy Kimberlin
- Birth Date:
- 14 Nov 1822
- Birth Location:
- Lexington, Scott, Indiana
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 3 Sep 1910
- Death Location:
- Bartholomew County, Indiana
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Kimberlin Creek Baptist Cemetery, Scott County, Indiana
- Spouse Name:
- Jane C. Gladden
- Marriage Date:
- 22 Jan 1845
- Marriage Location:
- Scott County, Indiana
Barnet Jefferson Lamaster
Rachel Ann Lemasters (Ahnentafel No:29 )
Pauline Belle Lemasters
Richard Lemaster's surname is also seen as Lemasters, Leamasters and Lamaster.
Richard Rankin Lemaster
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Richard Rankin Lemaster
- 1 Daughters of the American Revolution Genealogical Research System, Ancestor #A066095.
- 2 Federal Census, IN, Scott County, 1870, Lexington, p. 42, Image 42 of 64.
- 3 Federal Census, IN, Scott County, 1860, Lexington, p. 38, Image 38 of 64.
- 4 Gravestone image at FindAGrave.com, (accessed 03/18/2020).
- 5 Indiana, U.S., Compiled Marriages, 1802-1850, Marriage record for Richard Lemaster and Jane Gladden.
- 6 Indiana, U.S., Death Certificates, 1899-2011, Death certificate for daughter Rachel Montgomery, gives father's name as Robert.
- 7 Indiana, U.S., Death Certificates, 1899-2011, Death certificate for daughter Bell Davis.
- 8 Indiana, U.S., Marriages, 1810-2001, Marriage record for William Isaac Davis and daughter Pauline Bell Boyd.
- 9 The Scott County Journal (Scottsburg, Indiana), 08 SEP 1910, p. 1, Obituary for Richard R Lamaster.
- 10 Lemaster, Howard Marshall, comp., Lemaster Family, U.S.A., 1960, Carlinville, Illinois: Howard Marshall Lemaster (1960), 31-32.
- 11 Smith, Ralph D., Abraham Lemaster (1638-1722) of Charles Co., Md. and His Descendants, Daytona Beach, Florida: R. D. Smith (1997), 59.