Edward Douglass White, Jr.
9th U.S. Supreme Court Chief Justice
- 4th Great-grandmother of Edward Douglass White, Jr. — 7th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Henry Corbin
- Alice Eltonhead
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1657
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 6 Oct 1706
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Burnt House Fields, Lee Family Estate, Coles Point, Westmoreland, Virginia
- Spouse Name:
- Richard Lee
- Marriage Date:
- Marriage Location:
Thomas Lee (Ahnentafel No:56 )
Laetitia Corbin's given name is also seen as Letitia and Lettice.
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Laetitia Corbin
- 1 Gravestone image at FindAGrave.com, (accessed 08/19/2017).
- 2 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 1872, Vol. 26, p. 61.
- 3 Barthelmas, Della Gray, The Signers of the Declaration of Independence: A Biographical and Genealogical Reference, Jefferson, N.C. and London: McFarland and Company, Inc., Publishers (1997), 151-152.
- 4 Gibbs, Robert, Worthies of Buckinghamshire and men of note of that county, (1888), 246.
- 5 Hardy, Stella Pickett, Colonial Families of the Southern States of America: A History and Genealogy of Colonial Families Who Settled . . ., New York: Tobias A. Wright (1911), 320, 324.
- 6 Nagel, Paul C., The Lees of Virginia: Seven Generations of an American Family, New York: Oxford University Press (2007), Chart preceding p. 3.
- 7 Pecquet du Bellet, Louise, Some Prominent Virginia Families, Vol. 4, Lynchburg, VA: J. P. Bell Company (1907), 84.
- 8 Wikipedia, "Richard Lee II", (accessed 03/07/2010).