Chase A. Clark
18th Governor of Idaho
- Father of Chase A. Clark — 2nd Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- William Clark
- Louisa Worth
- Birth Date:
- 26 Dec 1837
- Birth Location:
- Guilford County, North Carolina
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Rose Hill Cemetery, Idaho Falls, Bonneville, Idaho
- Spouse Name:
- Eunice Hadley
- Marriage Date:
- 25 Aug 1866
- Marriage Location:
- Mill Creek Meeting, Danville, Hendricks, Indiana
Barzilla Worth Clark
Chase Addison Clark (Ahnentafel No:1 )
Joseph Clark's tombstone gives his birth year as 1847, but other records show that it was actually 1837.
Joseph Addison Clark
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Joseph Addison Clark
- 1 Federal Census, NC, Randolph County, 1850, Northern Division, Image 45 of 179.
- 2 Gravestone image at FindAGrave.com, (accessed 05/07/2020).
- 3 Idaho, U.S., Death Records, 1890-1969, Death certificate for spouse Eunice Clark.
- 4 Idaho, U.S., Death Records, 1890-1969, Death certificate for son Barzilla Worth Clark.
- 5 Idaho, U.S., Death Records, 1890-1969, Death certificate for son Chase A. Clark.
- 6 U.S., Encyclopedia of American Quaker Genealogy, Vol. 1, p. 743, Birth record for Joseph A Clark.
- 7 U.S., Quaker Meeting Records, 1681-1935, Marriage record for Joseph A Clark and Eunice Hadley.
- 8 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Mayflower 500: Five Hundred Notable Descendants of the Founding Families on the Mayflower, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2020), 206.
- 9 Wikipedia, "Chase A. Clark", (accessed 05/07/2020).