Founder of Enoch Pratt Free Library
- Great-grandfather of Enoch Pratt — 4th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- John Keith
- Hannah Washburn
- Birth Date:
- 2 May 1725
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 28 Apr 1803
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- South Street Cemetery, Bridgewater, Plymouth, Massachusetts
- Spouse Name:
- Elizabeth Conant
- Marriage Date:
- ABT 1744
- Marriage Location:
Jeremiah Keith (Ahnentafel No:6 )
Additional marriages for Daniel Keith
- Lydia Keyzer
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Daniel Keith
- 1 Gravestone image at FindAGrave.com, (accessed 11/06/2021).
- 2 Massachusetts: Vital Records, 1620-1850, Bridgewater, Vol. 1, p. 186, Birth record for son Jeremiah Keith.
- 3 NEHGS NEXUS: New England Across the United States, 1985, Vol. 2, p. 159.
- 4 Conant, Frederick Odell, A History and Genealogy of the Conant Family in England and America, Portland, Maine: Press of Harris and Williams (1887), 202.
- 5 Nahum, Mitchell, Mitchell's History of Bridgewater, Massachusetts. Reprinted in facsimile., Bridgewater, Massachusetts: Reprinted by Henry T. Pratt (1897, originally 1840), 217.
- 6 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Mayflower 500: Five Hundred Notable Descendants of the Founding Families on the Mayflower, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2020), 440.