Founder of Enoch Pratt Free Library
- 5th Great-grandfather of Enoch Pratt — 8th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Birth Date:
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- BY 1670
- Death Location:
- prob. Bridgewater, Plymouth, Massachusetts
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Margaret Moore
- Marriage Date:
- Marriage Location:
John Washburn Jr. (Ahnentafel No:100 )
View famous kin of John Washburn
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for John Washburn
- 1 Anderson, Robert Charles, The Great Migration Begins: Immigrants to New England 1620-1633, Vol. 2, G-O, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (1995), 1272.
- 2 Nahum, Mitchell, Mitchell's History of Bridgewater, Massachusetts. Reprinted in facsimile., Bridgewater, Massachusetts: Reprinted by Henry T. Pratt (1897, originally 1840), 338.
- 3 Sumner, Edith Bartlett, Ancestry and Descendants of Samuel Bartlett and Lucy Jenkins, Los Angeles, California: Unknown (1951), 80.
- 4 Wood, Ralph V., Jr., ""Mayflower Families Through Five Generations: Vol. 12, Francis Cooke, Revised Edition, Rockland, Maine: Picton Press (2011, revised edition 3rd printing), 73.