Francis Emroy Warren
1st Governor of Wyoming
- 6th Great-grandfather of Francis Emroy Warren — 9th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- George Abell
- Frances Cotton
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1605
- Birth Location:
- Stapenhill, Derbyshire (now Staffordshire), England
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 20 Jun 1663
- Death Location:
- Rehoboth, Bristol, Massachusetts
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Joanna -----
- Marriage Date:
- BEF 1639
- Marriage Location:
Joshua Abell (Ahnentafel No:142 )
Immigrated to New England in 1630.
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Robert Abell
- 1 Abell, Horace A., The Abell Family in America: Robert Abell of Rehoboth, Mass., his English Ancestry and his Descendants . . ., Rutland, Vermont: Tuttle Publishing Company (1940), 43-46.
- 2 Anderson, Robert Charles, The Great Migration Begins: Immigrants to New England 1620-1633, Vol. 1, A-F, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (1995), 3-6.
- 3 Anderson, Robert Charles, The Great Migration Directory: Immigrants to New England, 1620-1640, A Concise Compendium, Boston, Massachusetts: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2015), 1.
- 4 Luther, George A., editor and compiler, The Luther Genealogy: A History of the Descendants of Captain John Luther, Who Arrived in the Massachusetts Bay Colony, 1630-1635, Penobscot Press (2001), 81.
- 5 Richardson, Douglas and Kimball G. Everingham, Plantagenet Ancestry: A Study in Colonial & Medieval Families, 2nd Edition, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2011), Vol. 1, p. 93.
- 6 Roberts, Gary Boyd, "#74 Royal Descents, Notable Kin, and Printed Sources: The New England Ancestry of Actor Richard [Tiffany] Gere", (accessed 10/09/2014).
- 7 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 312.
- 8 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 900 Immigrants to the American Colonies, Quebec, or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Company (2018), 500.
- 9 Roberts, Gary Boyd, comp., Ancestors of American Presidents, 2009 Edition, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2009), 663.
- 10 Weis, Frederick Lewis, et. al., Ancestral Roots of Certain American Colonists Who Came to America Before 1700, 8th Edition, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Company (2004), 66.
- 11 Wikipedia, "Robert Abell", (accessed 02/12/2012).