Rutherford B. Hayes
19th U.S. President
- 4th Great-grandfather of Rutherford B. Hayes — 7th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Thomas Burgess
- Dorothy -----
- Birth Date:
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- ABT 1701
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Mary Worden
- Marriage Date:
- 8 Sep 1657
- Marriage Location:
- Sandwich, Barnstable, Massachusetts
Martha Burgess (Ahnentafel No:55 )
Some sources list John's given name as Joseph.
View famous kin of John Burgess
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for John Burgess
- 1 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 2005, Vol. 159, p. 78.
- 2 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 2008, Vol. 162, p. 217.
- 3 Burgess, Ebenezer, Burgess Genealogy: Memorial of the Family of Thomas and Dorothy Burgess, Who Were Settled at Sandwich . . ., Boston: Press of T. R. Marvin and Son (1865), 12.
- 4 Hughes, Thomas Patrick and Frank Munsell, editors, American Ancestry: Giving the Name and Descent in the Male Line of Americans Whose Ancestors Settled in the U.S., Vol. 08, Albany, New York: Joel Munsell's Sons, Publishers (1893), 215.
- 5 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 418.
- 6 Sinnott, Mary Elizabeth, Annals of the Sinnott, Rogers, Coffin, Corlies, Reeves, Bodine and Allied Families, Philadelphia: J. B. Lippincott Company (1905), 105.
- 7 Wilbour, Benjamin Franklin, comp., Little Compton Families, Volume 1, Baltimore, Maryland: Reprinted for Clearfield Co. by Genealogical Publishing Co. (2003), 131.