70th Governor of Massachusetts
- 2nd Great-grandmother of Mitt Romney — 5th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Philemon Duzette
- Elizabeth Jane King
- Birth Date:
- 18 Dec 1823
- Birth Location:
- Wooster, Wayne, Ohio
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 21 Oct 1891
- Death Location:
- Salt Lake City, Salt Lake Co., Utah
- Burial Date:
- 23 Oct 1891
- Burial Location:
- Salt Lake City Cemetery, Salt Lake City, Salt Lake Co., Utah
- Spouse Name:
- Lewis Robison
- Marriage Date:
- 25 Dec 1839
- Marriage Location:
- Hancock County, Illinois
Charles Edward Robison (Ahnentafel No:14 )
Clarissa Minerva Duzette
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Clarissa Minerva Duzette
- 1 Daughters of the American Revolution Genealogical Research System, Ancestor #A097345 and #A035731.
- 2 Federal Census, UT, Great Salt Lake County, 1850, Page 111 (Image 179 of 180).
- 3 Gravestone image at FindAGrave.com, (accessed 10/27/2012).
- 4 Illinois, U.S., Compiled Marriages, 1791-1850, Marriage record for Lewis Robison and Clarissa Duzette.
- 5 Utah, Deaths and Burials, 1888-1946, Death record for Clarissa M. Robison.
- 6 Hopkins, Timothy, The Kelloggs in the Old World and the New, Vol. 1, San Francisco, California: Sunset Press and Photo Engraving Co. (1903), 630.
- 7 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Mayflower 500: Five Hundred Notable Descendants of the Founding Families on the Mayflower, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2020), 63.
- 8 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 900 Immigrants to the American Colonies, Quebec, or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Company (2018), 925.