13th and 16th Governor of Maine
- 10th Great-grandmother of John Fairfield — 13th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- John Clifford
- Elizabeth Percy
- Birth Date:
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Philip Wentworth
- Marriage Date:
- Marriage Location:
Elizabeth Wentworth (Ahnentafel No:2127 )
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Mary Clifford
- 1 American Society of Genealogists, The Genealogist, Rockport, Maine: Picton Press, Fall 1988, Vol. 9, Iss. 2, Page 194.
- 2 Esarey, Logan, History of Indiana: from its Exploration to 1922, Vol. 3, Dayton, Ohio: Dayton Historical Publishing Company (1922), 212.
- 3 Richardson, Douglas, Royal Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2013), Vol. III, p. 410.
- 4 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 149.
- 5 Roberts, Gary Boyd and Christopher C. Child, "The Shared Ancestry of (Rachel) Meghan Markle and Prince Harry of Wales", (accessed 11/30/2017).
- 6 Wikipedia, "John Clifford, 7th Baron de Clifford", _7th_Baron_de_Clifford, (accessed 03/28/2012).
- 7 Wikipedia, "Philip Wentworth", (accessed 05/03/2011).