1st American WWII POW
- Father of Michael Buckley — 2nd Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Patrick Buckley
- Bridget Donlan
- Birth Date:
- 8 Oct 1866
- Birth Location:
- Milwaukee, Milwaukee Co., Wisconsin
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 2 Nov 1927
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Holy Cross Cemetery, Fresno, Fresno Co., California
- Spouse Name:
- Barbara Lally
- Marriage Date:
- 1 Jun 1901
- Marriage Location:
- Los Angeles County, California
Michael Thomas Buckley (Ahnentafel No:1 )
Margaret Patricia Buckley
Although Michael Buckley's tombstone gives his date of birth as 08 OCT 1867, he was entered into the Milwaukee Birth Registrations on 29 APR 1871 with a birth date of 08 OCT 1866. It would seem the latter is more likely to be his true birth year.
MIchael J. Buckley
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for MIchael J. Buckley
- 1 Arizona, U.S., Birth Certificates, 1880-1935, 23 JUN 1977, Amended birth certificate for son Michael Buckley.
- 2 Arizona, U.S., County Birth Records, 1881-1948, Birth certificate for an unnamed son.
- 3 California, U.S., County Birth, Marriage, and Death Records, 1849-1980, Marriage record for Michael J Buckley and Barbary Lally.
- 4 Federal Census, CA, Fresno County, 1920, Coalinga, E.D. 58, Sheet 10B, Image 20 of 23.
- 5 Federal Census, CA, Fresno County, 1910, Coalinga Ward 5, E.D. 62, Sheet 10A, Image 3 of 10.
- 6 Gravestone image at FindAGrave.com, (accessed 01/19/2021).
- 7 Milwaukee, Wisconsin, U.S., Births, 1839-1911, Birth record for Michael Buckley.
- 8 The Los Angeles Times (Los Angeles, California), 01 JUN 1901, p. 16, Marriage Licenses.
- 9 The San Francisco Examiner (San Francisco, California), 04 JUL 1920, p. 16, Obituary for mother Bridget Buckley.
- 10 Santa Cruz Sentinel (Legacy.com), Obituary for Col. Michael Buckley Jr., (accessed 01/19/2021).
- 11 Wikipedia, "Michael Buckley Jr.", (accessed 01/19/2021).