Singer, Songwriter and Actress
- 6th Great-grandmother of Fergie — 9th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- John Harrington
- Lydia Rogers
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1733
- Birth Location:
- Marlborough, Middlesex, Massachusetts
- Christening Date:
- 4 Jul 1736
- Christening Location:
- Branford, New Haven, Connecticut
- Death Date:
- 4 Oct 1795
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Branford Center Cemetery, Branford, New Haven, Connecticut
- Spouse Name:
- Elnathan Beach
- Marriage Date:
- 27 Feb 1750/1751
- Marriage Location:
- Congregational Church, Stratford (now Trumbull), Fairfield, Connecticut
Eunice Beach (Ahnentafel No:171 )
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Lydia Harrington
- 1 Connecticut, U.S., Church Record Abstracts, 1630-1920, Baptism record for Lydia Harrington.
- 2 Connecticut, U.S., Hale Collection of Cemetery Inscriptions and Newspaper Notices, 1629-1934, Cemetery record for Lydia Beach.
- 3 Connecticut: Vital Records (The Barbour Collection), 1630-1870, Branford, p. 24, Birth record for daughter Eunice Beach.
- 4 Daughters of the American Revolution Genealogical Research System, Ancestor #A007740.
- 5 Gravestone image at FindAGrave.com, (accessed 03/09/2021).
- 6 Massachusetts, U.S., Compiled Birth, Marriage, and Death Records, 1700-1850, Birth record for Lydia Harrington.
- 7 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 1908, Vol. 62, p. 144, Cemetery record for Lydia Beach.
- 8 Bailey, Frederic W., Early Connecticut Marriages as Found on Ancient Church Records Prior to 1800, 7th Book, New Haven, Connecticut: Bureau of American Ancestry (1906), 95, Marriage record for Elnathan Beech and Lediah Herrington.
- 9 Wood, Nora Bethel, et. al., Henry Wood of Middleborough, Mass., Medford, New York: D. W. Rudgers (1997), 164.