Ancestry of Rev.
William Greenleaf Eliot
Founder, Washington Univ - St Louis
- Great-grandmother of William Greenleaf Eliot — 4th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Robert Brown
- Priscilla Johnson
- Birth Date:
- 15 Mar 1727/1728
- Birth Location:
- Plymouth, Plymouth Co., Massachusetts
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 1 Dec 1807
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Acushnet Cemetery, Acushnet, Bristol, Massachusetts
- Spouse Name:
- William Greenleaf
- Marriage Date:
- 3 Jun 1747
- Marriage Location:
Elizabeth Greenleaf (Ahnentafel No:5 )
Mary Brown's given name is also seen as Marcy and Marey.
View famous kin of Mary Brown
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Mary Brown
- 1 Boston, MA: Births 1700-1800, p. 270, Birth record for daughter Elizabeth Greenleafe.
- 2 Boston, MA: Births 1700-1800, p. 312, Birth record for daughter Rebecca Greenleaf.
- 3 Boston, MA: Births 1700-1800, p. 301, Birth record for daughter Margaret Greenleaf.
- 4 Boston, MA: Inhabitants and Estates of the Town of Boston, 1630-1822 (Thwing Collection), p. 6619, Record for the family of son-in-law Thomas Dawes.
- 5 Daughters of the American Revolution Genealogical Research System, Ancestor #A047548.
- 6 Gravestone image at FindAGrave.com, (accessed 03/18/2021).
- 7 Massachusetts: Vital Records, 1620-1850, Plymouth, Vol. 1, p. 81, Birth record for Marcy or Marey Brown.
- 8 New England Ancestors Magazine, 2000, Vol. 1.5, pp. 11-15.
- 9 American Antiquarian Society, Proceedings of the American Antiquarian Society at the Annual Meeting Held in Worcester, October 18, 1922, Vol. 2, Pt. 2, Worcester, Massachusetts: The Davis Press (1923), 304.
- 10 Greenlaw, Lucy Hall, ed., The Genealogical Advertiser: A Quarterly Magazine of Family History, Cambridge, Massachusetts: Press of T. R. Marvin and Son, 1899, Vol. 2, p. 93.
- 11 Greenleaf, James Edward, Genealogy of the Greenleaf Family, Boston: Frank Wood, Printer (1896), 207, 210-223.