Helen (Herron) Taft
First Lady of President William H. Taft
- 7th Great-grandfather of Helen (Herron) Taft — 10th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1601
- Birth Location:
- St. Albans, Hertfordshire, England
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- from 29 May 1651 to 16 Jun 1652
- Death Location:
- Cambridge, Middlesex, Massachusetts
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Margaret Harvey
- Marriage Date:
- ABT 1633
- Marriage Location:
John Wilcockson (Ahnentafel No:496 )
William Wilcockson's surname is also seen as Wilcoxson.
William Wilcockson's surname is also seen as Willcockson and Willcox.
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for William Wilcockson
- 1 Fairfield, CT: Families of Old Fairfield, Vol. 1, p. 267.
- 2 Fairfield, CT: Families of Old Fairfield, Vol. 1, p. 268.
- 3 The American Genealogist, 1983, Vol. 59, pp. 34-36.
- 4 Anderson, Robert Charles, The Great Migration Directory: Immigrants to New England, 1620-1640, A Concise Compendium, Boston, Massachusetts: New England Historic Genealogical Society (20 15), 373.
- 5 Anderson, Robert Charles, The Great Migration: Immigrants to New England 1634-1635, Vol. VII, T- Y, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2011), 291, 396-401.
- 6 Hayden, Jabez Haskell, Records of the Connecticut Line of the Hayden Family, Windsor Locks, Connecticut: The Case, Lockwood and Brainard Company (1888), 97.
- 7 Jacobus, Donald Lines and Edgar Francis Waterman, Hale, House and Related Families: Mainly of the Connecticut River Valley, Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. (1978, reprinted from 1952), 732.
- 8 Meigs, Henry B., Record of the Descendants of Vincent Meigs, Who Came From Dorsetshire, England, to America Ab out 1635, Baltimore, Maryland: John S. Bridges and Co. (1901), 13.
- 9 Osborne, Martha Scott, Wilcox/Wilcoxson Families of New England, Bowie, Maryland: Heritage Books, Inc. (1990), 159, 243, 276, contains errors.
- 10 Phelps, Judge Oliver Seymour and Andrew T. Servin, The Phelps Family of America, and Their English Ancestors, with Copies of Wills, Deeds, Lette rs, and . . ., Vol. 1, Pittsfield, Massachusetts: Eagle Publishing Company (1899), 100.
- 11 Wilcox, Reynold Webb, The Descendants of William Wilcoxson, Vincent Meigs, and Richard Webb, New York: T. A. Wright, Publisher and Printer (1893), 5-6.
- 12 Wilcox, Thomas, Descendants of William Wilcoxson of Derbyshire, England, and Stratford, Conn., Los Angeles: Unknown (1963).