Nancy (Davis) Reagan
First Lady of President Ronald Reagan
- Great-grandmother of Nancy (Davis) Reagan — 4th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Joel Stevens
- Jessy Ayers
- Birth Date:
- 5 Jan 1842
- Birth Location:
- Pittsfield, Berkshire, Massachusetts
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 26 Mar 1888
- Death Location:
- Brooklyn, Kings, New York
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Frederick Augustus Francis
- Marriage Date:
- 26 May 1864
- Marriage Location:
Anne Ayers Francis (Ahnentafel No:5 )
Jessie (Stevens) Francis died in Brooklyn, New York, from pneumonia. Her death is listed in both Brooklyn, New York, and Pittsfield, Massachusetts, death records with the Pittsfield record stating she died in Brooklyn. She is believed to be buried in Pittsfield since her death is listed in the records.
Jessie Anne Stevens
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Jessie Anne Stevens
- 1 Daughters of the American Revolution Genealogical Research System, Ancestor #A097432.
- 2 Federal Census, MA, Berkshire County, 1870, Pittsfield, p. 193, Image 193 of 279.
- 3 Federal Census, MA, Berkshire County, 1850, Pittsfield, Image 102 of 140.
- 4 Massachusetts, U.S., Death Records, 1841-1915, Death record for Jessie A Francis.
- 5 Massachusetts, U.S., Town and Vital Records, 1620-1988, Orient, New York (recorded in Pittsfield, MA), Birth record for daughter Ann A Francis.
- 6 Massachusetts, U.S., Town and Vital Records, 1620-1988, Birth record for Jessie Ann Stevens.
- 7 New York, New York, U.S., Index to Death Certificates, 1862-1948, Death record for Jessie A Francis.
- 8 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 490.
- 9 Roberts, Gary Boyd, comp., Ancestors of American Presidents, 2009 Edition, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2009), 641.