17th Governor of Arkansas
- 18th Great-grandmother of William Fishback — 21st Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Richard de Camville
- Eustache Basset
- Birth Date:
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- from 1 Jan 1251 to 21 Sep 1252
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- William Longespee
- Marriage Date:
- Marriage Location:
Ela Longespee (Ahnentafel No:822853 )
Idoine de Camville's given name is also seen as Idonea.
Idoine de Camville
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Idoine de Camville
- 1 The American Genealogist, 1944, Vol. 21, pp. 95-96.
- 2 thePeerage.com: A Genealogical Survey of the Peerage of Britain as Well as the Royal Families of Europe, (accessed 05/09/2011).
- 3 Richardson, Douglas and Kimball G. Everingham, Plantagenet Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Company (2004), 102.
- 4 Richardson, Douglas and Kimball G. Everingham, Plantagenet Ancestry: A Study in Colonial & Medieval Families, 2nd Edition, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2011), Vol. 1, p. 612.
- 5 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 455.
- 6 Weis, Frederick Lewis, et. al., Ancestral Roots of Certain American Colonists Who Came to America Before 1700, 8th Edition, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Company (2004), 38.
- 7 Wikipedia, "William II Longespée", (accessed 05/09/2011).