17th Governor of Arkansas
- 9th Great-grandfather of William Fishback — 12th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- William de Lytton
- Audrey Booth
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1511/1512
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- from 8 Jul 1550 to 30 Mar 1551
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Frances Cavalery
- Marriage Date:
- Marriage Location:
Anne Lytton (Ahnentafel No:1619 )
- Some earlier sources list him as Sir Richard Lytton (of Litton) of Hertfordshire.
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Robert Lytton
- 1 NEHGS NEXUS: New England Across the United States, 1996, Vol. 13, p. 207.
- 2 American Society of Genealogists, The Genealogist, Rockport, Maine: Picton Press, Fall 1988, Vol. 9, Iss. 2, p. 194.
- 3 Betham, Rev. William, The Baronetage of England, or the History of the English Baronets, and such Baronets of Scotland . . ., Vol. 4, London: Warde and Betham (1804), 5-6.
- 4 Borlase, William Copeland, The Descent, Name and Arms of Borlase of Borlase in the County of Cornwall, London: George Bell and Sons (1888), 40.
- 5 Burke, John, A Genealogical and Heraldic History of the Commoners of Great Britain and Ireland, Vol. 1, London: R. Bentley (1834), 447.
- 6 Burke, John and John Bernard Burke, A Genealogical and Heraldic History of the Extinct and Dormant Baronetcies of England. Ireland, and Scotland, 2nd ed., London: Scott, Webster, and Geary (1844), 554.