Completed Paul Revere's Midnight Ride
- 5th Generation — 2nd Great-grandfather of Samuel Prescott
- Ahnentafel No:
- Ralph Prescott
- Elene -----
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1604
- Birth Location:
- prob. Standish Parish, Lancashire, England
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- Dec 1681
- Death Location:
- Lancaster, Worcester, Massachusetts
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Mary Gawkroger-Platts
- Marriage Date:
- 11 Apr 1629
- Marriage Location:
- Halifax Parish, Yorkshire, England
- Jonathan Prescott
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for John Prescott
- 1 Massachusetts Vital Records to 1850 (Online Datebase), New England Historic Genealogical Society (2001-2008), Littleton, Vol. 1, p. 462, Prescott family vital statistics.
- 2 NEHGS NEXUS: New England Across the United States, 1992, Vol. 11, p. 203, New England Historic Genealogical Society (Online Database).
- 3 Holman, Mary Lovering, Ancestry of Colonel John Harrington Stevens and his Wife Frances Helen Miller, Vol. 1, Concord, New Hampshire: Privately Printed at The Rumford Press (1948), 47, 54-60, Hathi Trust Digital Library.
- 4 Prescott, William, The Prescott Memorial: or A Genealogical Memoir of the Prescott Families in America in Two Parts, Boston: Printed by Henry W. Dutton and Son (1870), 41, Google Books (Digital Library).
- 5 Roberts, Gary Boyd, Notable Kin, Volume 2, Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1999), 52.
- 6 Stearns, Ezra S., comp., Genealogical and Family History of the State of New Hampshire: A Record of the Achievements of Her People . . ., Vol. 1, Chicago: The Lewis Publishing Company (1908), 104, Google Books (Digital Library).
- 7 Wheeler, Albert Gallatin, Jr., The Genealogical and Encyclopedic History of the Wheeler Family in America, Boston, Massachusetts: American College of Genealogy (1914), 498, Google Books (Digital Library).
- 8 White, Almira Larkin White, ed., Ancestry of John Barber White and of his Descendants, Haverhill, Massachusetts: Press of C.H. Webster (1913), 124-128, 131, Google Books (Digital Library).