Completed Paul Revere's Midnight Ride
- 5th Generation — 2nd Great-grandmother of Samuel Prescott
- Ahnentafel No:
- John Lisle
- Alice Beckenshaw
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1634
- Birth Location:
- Moyles Court, Ellingham, Hampshire, England
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 5 Jun 1696
- Death Location:
- Concord, Middlesex, Massachusetts
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- John Hoar
- Marriage Date:
- Marriage Location:
- Elizabeth Hoar
The identification of Alice as a daughter of John and Alice (Beckenshaw) Lisle is weak and needs further evidence to confirm the connection.
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Alice Lisle
- 1 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, (New England Historic and Genealogical Society), 1899, Vol. 53, p. 300.
- 2 The Mayflower Quarterly, Plymouth, Massachusetts: The General Society of Mayflower Descendants, September 2002, Vol. 68, No. 3, pp. 244-249.
- 3 Cutter, William Richard, ed., New England Families, Genealogical and Memorial: A Record of the Achievements of . . . Volume 4, New York: Lewis Historical Publishing Company (1914), 1732, Google Books (Digital Library).
- 4 Holman, Mary Lovering, Ancestry of Colonel John Harrington Stevens and his Wife Frances Helen Miller, Vol. 1, Concord, New Hampshire: Privately Printed at The Rumford Press (1948), 60, Hathi Trust Digital Library.
- 5 Roberts, Gary Boyd, comp., Ancestors of American Presidents, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2009), 470.