Founder, Milton Bradley Company
- 5th Great-grandfather of Milton Bradley — 8th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Thomas Philbrick
- Elizabeth Knopp
- Birth Date:
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- 2 Dec 1619
- Christening Location:
- Bures St. Mary, Suffolk, England
- Death Date:
- 16 Nov 1674
- Death Location:
- Hampton River, New Hampshire
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Anna Roberts
- Marriage Date:
- BEF 13 Jul 1651
- Marriage Location:
Thomas Philbrick (Ahnentafel No:66 )
James Philbrick drowned in the Hampton River near the mouth of Cole's Creek.
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for James Philbrick
- 1 Hampton, NH: Vital Records to 1900, Vol. 1, p. 98, Birth record for daughter Elizabeth Philbrick.
- 2 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 1954, Vol. 108, p. 258.
- 3 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 1879, Vol. 33, p. 98.
- 4 New York Genealogical and Biographical Record, 1942, Vol. 73, No. 3, pp. 159-166 and accompanying chart.
- 5 Chapman, Rev. Jacob, A Genealogy of the Philbrick and Philbrook Families, Descended from the Emigrant, Thomas Phil brick, 1583-1667, Exeter, New Hampshire: Exeter Gazette Steam Printing House (1886), 8-11.
- 6 Sumner, Edith Bartlett, Ancestry of Edward Wales Blake and Clarissa Matilda Glidden with Ninety Allied Families, Los Angeles, California: Unknown (1948), 172, gives James's name as Thomas.