Founder, Milton Bradley Company
- 5th Great-grandfather of Milton Bradley — 8th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- John Ayer
- Hannah Evered alias Webb
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1625
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Elizabeth Palmer
- Marriage Date:
- 27 Feb 1650
- Marriage Location:
- Haverhill, Essex, Massachusetts
Mehitable Ayer (Ahnentafel No:67 )
Some sources appear to confuse and combine the names of Robert Ayer, husband of Elizabeth Palmer, and his brother-in-law Samuel Dalton, husband of Elizabeth's sister Mehitabel.
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Robert Ayer
- 1 Massachusetts: Vital Records, 1620-1850, Haverhill Births, Vol. 1, p. 21.
- 2 Massachusetts: Vital Records, 1620-1850, Haverhill Marriages, Vol. 2, p. 245.
- 3 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, October 1863, Vol. 17, p. 307.
- 4 The Probate Records of Essex County, Massachusetts: Vol. 3, 1675-1681, Salem, Massachusetts: The Essex Institute (1920), 382-384, Will of Henry Palmer.
- 5 Chapman, Rev. Jacob, A Genealogy of the Philbrick and Philbrook Families, Descended from the Emigrant, Thomas Phil brick, 1583-1667, Exeter, New Hampshire: Exeter Gazette Steam Printing House (1886), 10, gives Robert's name as Dalton.
- 6 Holman, Mary Lovering, Ancestry of Charles Stinson Pillsbury and John Sargent Pillsbury, n.p.: n.p. (1938), 1094-1095.
- 7 Lash, David Chapman, A Transcript of Notes to 1958 Relating to the American Ancestry of David Chapman Lash and Hi s Wife Emma Shrives Lash, Beverly, Massachusetts: typed manuscript (1959), 64.
- 8 Roberts, Gary Boyd, Notable Kin, Volume 2, Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1999), 173.