John Hinckley, Jr.
Shot President Ronald Reagan
- Great-grandfather of John Hinckley, Jr. — 4th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Alfred Hinckley
- Eliza Stanley
- Birth Date:
- 13 Mar 1834
- Birth Location:
- Elmira, Chemung, New York
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 6 Sep 1900
- Death Location:
- Westerleigh, Staten Island, Richmond, New York
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Bronswood Cemetery, Oak Brook, DuPage, Illinois
- Spouse Name:
- Amelia Smith
- Marriage Date:
- 10 Mar 1880
- Marriage Location:
- Chicago, Cook, Illinois
Percival "Percy" Porter Hinckley (Ahnentafel No:4 )
- President of the Chicago and Iowa Railroad and Co-Founder of the University of Chicago. The town of Hinckley, Illinois is named after him. The very first Harlem Globetrotters game was played in Hinckley in 1927.
Francis Edward Hinckley
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Francis Edward Hinckley
- 1 Cook County, Illinois, U.S., Marriages Index, 1871-1920, Marriage record for Francis Edward Hinckley and Amelia Smith.
- 2 Federal Census, NY, Richmond County, 1900, New York City, Richmond Borough, ED #590, Image 22 of 41.
- 3 Gravestone image at FindAGrave.com, (accessed 03/19/2013).
- 4 Journal of the Illinois State Historical Society (1908-1984), Winter 1954, Pages 361-372.
- 5 New York, New York, U.S., Death Index, 1892-1898, 1900-1902, Death record for Francis E. Hinckley.
- 6 North Carolina, U.S., Death Certificates, 1909-1976, Death certificate for son Percival Porter Hinckley.
- 7 U.S., Sons of the American Revolution Membership Applications, 1889-1970, SAR #26200, Membership application for Percy Porter Hinckley.
- 8 Moses, John, Illinois Historical and Statistical: Comprising the Essential Facts of its Planting and Growth as a Province . . . Vol. 2, Chicago: Fergus Printing Company (1892), 1005.