American Banker and Art Collector
- 24th Generation — 21st Great-grandfather of J.P. Morgan
- Ahnentafel No:
- Malcolm III of Scotland
- St. Margaret of Scotland
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1080
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 24 May 1153
- Death Location:
- Carlisle, Scotland
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Maud of Northumberland
- Marriage Date:
- ABT 1113
- Marriage Location:
- Henry of Huntingdon
- King of Scotland
David I, King of Scotland
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for David I, King of Scotland
- 1 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, (New England Historic and Genealogical Society), 1970, Vol. 124, p. 86.
- 2 American Society of Genealogists, The Genealogist, Rockport, Maine: Picton Press, 1989, Vol. 10, No. 1, p. 4.
- 3 Browning, Charles H., Americans of Royal Descent: A Collection of Genealogies of American Families Whose Lineage is Traced to . . ., 2nd Ed., Philadelphia: Porter and Coates (1891), 159.
- 4 Richardson, Douglas, Royal Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2013), Vol. III, pp. 312, 635.
- 5 Richardson, Douglas, Royal Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2013), Vol. IV, pp. 576, 578.
- 6 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States, Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 463-475.
- 7 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 900 Immigrants to the American Colonies, Quebec, or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Company (2018), 919.
- 8 Weis, Frederick Lewis, et. al., Ancestral Roots of Certain American Colonists Who Came to America before 1700, 8th Edition, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Company (2004), 126.
- 9 Wikipedia, "David I of Scotland", (accessed 03/27/2010).
- 10 Wurts, John S., Magna Charta, New York: Brookfield Publishing Company (1942), 192, 1653.