American Banker and Art Collector
- 9th Generation — 6th Great-grandmother of J.P. Morgan
- Ahnentafel No:
- William Clap
- Joan Channon
- Birth Date:
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- 18 Aug 1611
- Christening Location:
- Salcombe Regis, Devonshire, England
- Death Date:
- ABT 1650
- Death Location:
- Dorchester (now Boston), Suffolk, Massachusetts
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Nicholas Clap
- Marriage Date:
- Marriage Location:
- Hannah Clap
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Sarah Clap
- 1 Clapp, Ebenezer, comp., The Clapp Memorial: Record of the Clapp Family in America Containing Sketches of the Original Six Emigrants . . ., Boston: David Clapp and Son, Printers (1876), 195-198, Google Books (Digital Library).
- 2 Connecticut Society of Genealogists, The Connecticut Nutmegger, 1994, Vol. 27, Page 14, New England Historic Genealogical Society (Online Database).
- 3 Dwight, Benjamin W., The History of the Descendants of Elder John Strong, of Northampton, Mass., Vol. 2, Albany, New York: Joel Munsell (1871), 1120, Google Books (Digital Library).
- 4 Holman, Mary Lovering, Ancestry of Colonel John Harrington Stevens and his Wife Frances Helen Miller, Vol. 1, Concord, New Hampshire: Privately Printed at The Rumford Press (1948), 330, Hathi Trust Digital Library.
- 5 Roberts, Gary Boyd, comp., Ancestors of American Presidents, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2009), 440.
- 6 Spear, Burton W., Search for the Passengers of the Mary and John 1630, Vol. 23, Guide to All Mary and John Clearinghouse Volumes, Toledo, Ohio: The Mary and John Clearing House(1995), 8.