Juliette Gordon Low
Founder of the Girl Scouts
- 2nd Great-grandmother of Juliette Gordon Low — 5th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Abraham Burbank Jr.
- Bethia Cushing
- Birth Date:
- 23 Jul 1765
- Birth Location:
- Springfield, Hampden, Massachusetts
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 17 Jun 1800
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Alexander Wolcott Jr.
- Marriage Date:
- 22 Sep 1785
- Marriage Location:
- West Springfield, Hampden, Massachusetts
Frances Wolcott (Ahnentafel No:15 )
- There are some discrepancies among secondary sources regarding Frances's date and location of death. Some say 15 or 16 JAN 1800 in Harford, Connecticut while others say 17 JUN 1800 in Middletown or Windsor, Connecticut.
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Frances Burbank
- 1 Connecticut Deaths and Burials, 1772-1934, Death record for Frances Wolcott.
- 2 Daughters of the American Revolution Genealogical Research System, Ancestor #A017006 and #A127397.
- 3 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 1907, Vol. 61, p. 142.
- 4 Springfield, MA: Vital Records to 1850, West Springfield Marriages, Vol. 2, Page 1639.
- 5 Springfield, MA: Vital Records to 1850, Vol. 1, Page 292, Birth record for Frances Burbank.
- 6 Roberts, Gary Boyd, Notable Kin, Volume 1, Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1998), 58.
- 7 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Mayflower 500: Five Hundred Notable Descendants of the Founding Families on the Mayflower, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2020), 629.
- 8 Wolcott, Chandler, Wolcott Genealogy: The Family of Henry Wolcott, One of the First Settlers of Windsor, Connect icut, Rochester, New York: Genesee Press (1912), 107.