Boston Tea Party Participant
- 2nd Great-grandmother of Nathaniel Prentiss — 5th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1595
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- AFT 22 Mar 1666/1667
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Thomas Pierce
- Marriage Date:
- Marriage Location:
Samuel Pierce (Ahnentafel No:12 )
Some secondary sources give Elizabeth's maiden name as Worthington.
View famous kin of Elizabeth -----
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Elizabeth -----
- 1 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 1897, Vol. 51, p. 299.
- 2 The American Genealogist, 1979, Vol. 55, p. 144.
- 3 Brogan, Hugh and Charles Mosley, American Presidential Families, New York: Macmillan Publishing Company (1993), 419-420.
- 4 Crane, Ellery Bicknell, ed., Historic Homes and Institutions and Genealogical and Personal Memoirs of Worcester County, Massachusetts, Vol. 1, New York and Chicago: The Lewis Publishing Company (1907), 449.
- 5 Pierce, Frederic Beech, Pierce Genealogy: Being the Record of the Posterity of Thomas Pierce, An Early Inhabitant of Charlestown . . ., Worcester: Press of Chas. Hamilton (1882), xvii.
- 6 Pierce, Harvey Cushman, Seven Pierce Families: A Record of Births, Deaths and Marriages of the First Seven Generations of Pierces in America, Strasburg, Virginia: Shenandoah Publishing House, Inc. (1936), 265.
- 7 Roberts, Gary Boyd, "#66 Royal Descents, Notable Kin, and Printed Sources: New England Ancestors of Depression-Era Novelist John Steinbeck", (accessed 10/16/2014).
- 8 Snow, Nora Emma, The Snow-Estes Ancestry, 2 Vols., Hillburn, NY: Privately Printed (1939), Vol. 1, pp. 257-258.
- 9 Stratton, Harriet Russell, A Book of Strattons: Being a Collection of Stratton Records from England and Scotland, and a Genealogical . . ., Vol. 1, p. 189.