Frank G. Allen
51st Governor of Massachusetts
- 9th Great-grandmother of Frank G. Allen — 12th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Thomas Empson
- Ame Ymal
- Birth Date:
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- 21 Sep 1570
- Christening Location:
- St. Margaret, Westminster, London, England
- Death Date:
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Wolston Child
- Marriage Date:
- 4 May 1590
- Marriage Location:
- Chalfont St. Peter's, Buckinghamshire, England
Benjamin Child (Ahnentafel No:1880 )
Ellen Empson's given name is also seen as Hellen.
Additional marriages for Ellen Empson
- Edward Warren
- Marriage Date:
- ABT 1602
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Ellen Empson
- 1 England Births and Christenings, 1538-1975, Baptism record for daughter Elizabeth Childe.
- 2 New England Ancestors Magazine, Fall 2002, Vol. 3.4, p. 35.
- 3 New England Ancestors Magazine, Holiday 2003, Vol. 4.5, p. 38.
- 4 The American Genealogist, 1988, Vol. 63, pp. 17-28.
- 5 The American Genealogist, 2010, Vol. 84, pp. 185-188.
- 6 Anderson, Robert Charles, The Great Migration Begins: Immigrants to New England 1620-1633, Vol. 1, A-F, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (1995), 352.
- 7 Phillimore, W. P. W. and Thomas Gurney, Buckinghamshire Parish Registers: Marriages, Vol. 4, London: Phillimore and Co. (1908), p. 110, Marriage record for Wolstone Childe and Elen Empsone.
- 8 Phillimore, W.P.W., Buckinghamshire Parish Registers, London: Phillimore and Co. (1923), 110.
- 9 Roberts, Gary Boyd, comp., Ancestors of American Presidents, 2009 Edition, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2009), 500.