Frank G. Allen
51st Governor of Massachusetts
- 30th Great-grandfather of Frank G. Allen — 33rd Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Otto I of Saxony
- Hedwiga (Hathui) of Babenberg
- Birth Date:
- ABT 0876
- Birth Location:
- Memleben (Saxony-Anhalt)
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 2 Jul 0936
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Matilda of Ringelheim
- Marriage Date:
- Marriage Location:
Hedwig of Saxony (Ahnentafel No:3417237857 )
Gerberga of Saxony
King of Germany, Duke of Saxony
aka Emperor Henry Auceps
Henry the Fowler
View famous kin of Henry the Fowler
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Henry the Fowler
- 1 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 1943, Vol. 97, p. 342.
- 2 The American Genealogist, 1981, Vol. 57, p. 31.
- 3 Browning, Charles H., Americans of Royal Descent: A Collection of Genealogies of American Families Whose Lineage is Traced to . . ., 2nd Ed., Philadelphia: Porter and Coates (1891), 150.
- 4 Weis, Frederick Lewis, Ancestral Roots of Sixty Colonists Who Came to New England Between 1623 and 1650, Lancaster, Mass: (1950), 69.
- 5 Weis, Frederick Lewis, et. al., Ancestral Roots of Certain American Colonists Who Came to America Before 1700, 8th Edition, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Company (2004), 57.
- 6 Wikipedia, "Henry the Fowler", (accessed 02/20/2010).
- 7 Wurts, John S., Magna Charta, New York: Brookfield Publishing Company (1942), 1653.