John R. Rogers
3rd Governor of Washington
- 6th Great-grandmother of John R. Rogers — 9th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Birth Date:
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- ABT 1696
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Robert Hibbard
- Marriage Date:
- Marriage Location:
Joseph Hibbard (Ahnentafel No:218 )
Many sources state that Joan was the daughter of John Luff. Robert Charles Anderson argues against this in his book The Great Migration: Immigrants to New England 1634-1635, Vol. 4, I-L (pp. 360-361).
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Joan -----
- 1 NEHGS NEXUS: New England Across the United States, 1991, Vol. 8, p. 30.
- 2 New England Ancestors Magazine, 2007, Vol. 8.5, p. 39.
- 3 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 1982, Vol. 136, p. 101.
- 4 Anderson, Robert Charles, The Great Migration: Immigrants to New England 1634-1635, Vol. IV, I-L, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2005), 360-361.
- 5 Cross, Rev. Roselle Theodore, My Children's Ancestors: Data Concerning About 400 New England Ancestors of the Children of Roselle Theodore Cross . . ., Twinsburg, Ohio: The Champlin Press (1913), 43.
- 6 Roberts, Gary Boyd, Notable Kin, Volume 1, Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1998), 22.