TV and Movie Actor
- 10th Great-grandfather of Rainn Wilson — 13th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- William Denison
- Margaret Chandler
- Birth Date:
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- 10 Dec 1620
- Christening Location:
- Bishop's Stortford, Hertfordshire, England
- Death Date:
- 23 Oct 1694
- Death Location:
- Hartford, Hartford Co., Connecticut
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Ann Borodell
- Marriage Date:
- ABT 1644
- Marriage Location:
John B. Denison
George Denison Jr. (Ahnentafel No:3396 )
Additional marriages for George Denison
- Bridget Thompson
- Marriage Date:
- ABT 1640
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for George Denison
- 1 NEHGS NEXUS: New England Across the United States, 1991, Vol. 8, p. 30.
- 2 New England Ancestors Magazine, 2007, Vol. 8.5, p. 39.
- 3 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 1982, Vol. 136, p. 329.
- 4 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 1902, Vol. 56, p. 153.
- 5 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 1982, Vol. 136, p. 314.
- 6 Baldwin, John Denison and William Clift, A Record of the Descendants of Capt. George Denison, of Stonington, Conn. . . ., Worcester: Printed by Tyler and Seagrave (1881), 6-7.
- 7 Palmer, Lowell Mason, Palmer Groups: John Melvin of Charlestown and Concord, Mass., and His Descendants, Boston: Press of David Clapp and Son (1901-1905), 33.
- 8 Roberts, Gary Boyd, "#53 Royal Descents, Notable Kin, and Printed Sources: Major Historical Figures Descended from Anne (Lloyd) (Yale) . . .", (accessed 11/29/2016).
- 9 Roberts, Gary Boyd, "#78 Royal Descents, Notable Kin, and Printed Sources: Ten Further Hollywood Figures (or Groups Thereof)", (accessed 10/06/2014).
- 10 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Mayflower 500: Five Hundred Notable Descendants of the Founding Families on the Mayflower, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2020), 643.
- 11 Roberts, Gary Boyd and William Addams Reitwiesner, American Ancestors and Cousins of The Princess of Wales, Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. (1984), 36, 49, 55, 57.
- 12 Wakefield, Robert S. and Ann Smith Lainhart, Mayflower Families Through Five Generations: Vol. 23, Part 1, John Howland, Plymouth, Massachusetts: General Society of Mayflower Descendants (2006), 17.
- 13 Walworth, Reuben H., Hyde Genealogy; or the Descendants in the Female as well as in the Male Lines, from William Hyde, of Norwich, Vol. 1, Albany, NY: J. Munsell (1864), 127.
- 14 Wheeler, Richard Anson, History of the Town of Stonington, County of New London, Connecticut, From its First Settlement in 1649 to 1900, New London, Connecticut: Press of the Day Publishing Company (1900), 335-339, 509.
- 15 White, Elizabeth Pearson, John Howland of the Mayflower, Vol. 1, Camden, Maine: Picton Press (1990, 7th printing 2014), 27.