Frank Lloyd Wright
- 16th Generation — 13th Great-grandfather of Frank Lloyd Wright
- Ahnentafel No:
- John Bourchier
- Margaret Berners
- Birth Date:
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 14 Apr 1471
- Death Location:
- Battle of Barnet, London, England
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Elizabeth Tilney
- Marriage Date:
- Marriage Location:
- Anne Bourchier
Sir Humphrey Bourchier was slain at Barnet Field.
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Humphrey Bourchier
- 1 Koster, Fanny Leonard, Annals of the Leonard Family, New York: C. H. Koster (1911), 215, Ancestry.com (Online Database).
- 2 Richardson, Douglas and Kimball G. Everingham, Plantagenet Ancestry: A Study in Colonial & Medieval Families, 2nd Edition, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2011), Vol. 2, p. 274.
- 3 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States, Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 154, 182, 228, 827.
- 4 The Surrey Archaeological Society, Surrey Archaeological Collections, Relating to the History and Antiquities of the County, Vol. 3, London: Lovell Reeve and Co. (1865), 50, Google Books (Digital Library).
- 5 Weis, Frederick Lewis, et. al., Ancestral Roots of Certain American Colonists Who Came to America before 1700, 8th Edition, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Company (2004), 8.
- 6 Weis, Frederick Lewis, et. al., The Magna Charta Sureties, 1215: The Barons Named in the Magna Charta, 1215 and Some of their . . ., 5th edition, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. (Third Printing, 2006), 26, 82.
- 7 Wikipedia, "Anne Bourchier, Baroness Dacre", (accessed 06/26/2013).
- 8 Wikipedia, "Battle of Barnet", (accessed 06/26/2013).
- 9 Wikipedia, "John Bourchier, 1st Baron Berners", (accessed 06/26/2013).