Richard Warren Sears
Co-Founder of Sears, Roebuck, & Co.
- 8th Generation — 5th Great-grandmother of Richard Warren Sears
- Ahnentafel No:
- William Collier
- Jane Clark
- Birth Date:
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- 9 Mar 1618/1619
- Christening Location:
- St. Olave, Southwark, Surrey, England
- Death Date:
- AFT 20 Feb 1678/1679
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Constant Southworth
- Marriage Date:
- 2 Nov 1637
- Marriage Location:
- Plymouth, Plymouth Co., Massachusetts
- Mary Southworth
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Elizabeth Collier
- 1 Anderson, Robert Charles, The Great Migration Begins: Immigrants to New England 1620-1633, Vol. 1, A-F, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (1995), 24, 448.
- 2 Anderson, Robert Charles, The Great Migration Begins: Immigrants to New England 1620-1633, Vol. 3, P-W, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (1995), 1711.
- 3 Roberts, Gary Boyd, "#77 Royal Descents, Notable Kin, and Printed Sources: An Assortment of Famous Actors", (accessed 10/04/2014), New England Historic Genealogical Society (Online Database).
- 4 Roberts, Gary Boyd, Notable Kin, Volume 2, Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1999), 28.
- 5 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States, Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 308.
- 6 Webber, Samuel G., A Genealogy of the Southworths (Southards): Descendants of Constant Southworth with a Sketch of the Family in England, Boston, Massachusetts: The Fort Hill Press (1905), 29-33, Ancestry.com (Online Database).
- 7 Williams, Alicia Crane, ed., Mayflower Families through Five Generations: Vol. 16, Part 1, Family of John Alden, Plymouth, Massachusetts: General Society of Mayflower Descendants (1999), 52.