Playwright, Actor, and Songwriter
- 2nd Generation — Father of Noel Coward
- Ahnentafel No:
- James Coward
- Janet Margaret Munro
- Birth Date:
- Birth Location:
- Pimlico, Middlesex, England
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 12 Sep 1937
- Death Location:
- Kent, England
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- St. Rumwold Churchyard, Bonnington, Kent, England
- Spouse Name:
- Violet Agnes Veitch
- Marriage Date:
- 8 Oct 1890
- Marriage Location:
- St. Alban's Church, Teddington, Middlesex, England
- Noël Peirce Coward
Arthur Sabin Coward
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Arthur Sabin Coward
- 1 England and Wales, National Probate Calendar (Index of Wills and Administrations), 1858-1966, 1973-1995, Probate record for Arthur Sabin Coward, Ancestry.com (Online Database).
- 2 England Census, 1881, Middlesex, Twickenham, District 4, p. 7, Image 8 of 61, Ancestry.com (Online Census Images).
- 3 England Census, 1871, London, St George Hanover Square, Belgrave, District 20, p. 24, Image 24 of 57, Ancestry.com (Online Census Images).
- 4 Find A Grave, (accessed 01/07/2014).
- 5 London, England, Church of England Births and Baptisms, 1813-1917, Baptism record for son Noel Peirce Coward, Ancestry.com (Online Database).
- 6 London, England, Church of England Marriages and Banns, 1754-1932, Marriage certificate for Arthur Sabin Coward and Violet Agnes Veitch, Ancestry.com (Online Database).
- 7 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States, Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 115.
- 8 Wikipedia, "Noël Coward", (accessed 01/07/2014).