- 8th Great-grandfather of Elizabeth Ferrers — 11th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Reginald de Braiose
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1197
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 2 May 1230
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Eva Marshal
- Marriage Date:
- Marriage Location:
Maud de Braose
Eleanor de Braiose (Ahnentafel No:523 )
Eve de Braiose
Isabel de Braiose
William de Braiose's surname is also seen as Brewes.
William de Braiose
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for William de Braiose
- 1 The Journal of the Royal Society of Antiquaries of Ireland, Vol. 35, Dublin, Ireland: The University Press (1906), 31.
- 2 Adams, Arthur, The Magna Charta Sureties, 1215, Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Company (1964), 86.
- 3 Browning, Charles H., Americans of Royal Descent: A Collection of Genealogies of American Families Whose Lineage is Traced to . . ., 2nd Ed., Philadelphia: Porter and Coates (1891), 159.
- 4 Buck, J. Orton and Timothy Field Beard, Pedigrees of Some of the Emperor Charlemagne's Descendants, Volume III, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Company (1996), 241.
- 5 Burke, John and John Bernard Burke, The Royal Families of England, Scotland, and Wales, with their Descendants, Sovereigns and Subjects, Vol. I, London: J. Billing, Printer and Stereotyper (1851), pedigree XIII for Rev. Pierce William Drew.
- 6 Richardson, Douglas, Royal Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2013), Vol. 5, p. 301.
- 7 Richardson, Douglas and Kimball G. Everingham, editor, Magna Carta Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, 2nd edition, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2011), Vol. 3, p. 57.
- 8 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 526.
- 9 Wikipedia, "William de Braose (died 1230)", (accessed 02/23/2010).
- 10 Wilkinson, M. M., Genealogy of Wilkinson and Kindred Families, Shelby, Mississippi: Shelby Book Store, Publishers (1949), 62.