Ancestry of Rev.
(c1616 - 1639)
Great Migration Immigrant 1637
- 10th Great-grandfather of John Whittingham — 13th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Roger la Zouche
- Ela Longespee
- Birth Date:
- 9 Oct 1267
- Birth Location:
- North Molton, Devonshire, England
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- BY 25 Mar 1313/1314
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Eleanor de Segrave
- Marriage Date:
- Marriage Location:
Elena Zouche (Ahnentafel No:3465 )
Maude la Zouche
Alan la Zouche
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Alan la Zouche
- 1 Paul, Sir James Balfour, ed., The Scots Peerage: Founded on Wood's Edition of Sir Robert Douglas's Peerage of Scotland, Vol. 4, Edinburgh: David Douglas (1907), 142.
- 2 Richardson, Douglas, Royal Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2013), Vol. V, pp. 474-475.
- 3 Richardson, Douglas and Kimball G. Everingham, Magna Carta Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Company (2005), 303.
- 4 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 442, 454-455.
- 5 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 900 Immigrants to the American Colonies, Quebec, or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Company (2018), 742.
- 6 Weis, Frederick Lewis, et. al., Ancestral Roots of Certain American Colonists Who Came to America Before 1700, 8th Edition, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Company (2004), 41.
- 7 Weis, Frederick Lewis, et. al., The Magna Charta Sureties, 1215: The Barons Named in the Magna Charta, 1215 and Some of their . . ., 5th edition, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. (Third Printing, 2006), 111.
- 8 Wikipedia, "Alan la Zouche, 1st Baron la Zouche of Ashby", _1st_Baron_la_Zouche_of_Ashby, (accessed 04/12/2011).
- 9 Wurts, John S., Magna Charta, New York: Brookfield Publishing Company (1942), 119, 1654.