Sydney Biddle Barrows
- 4th Generation — Great-grandmother of Sydney Biddle Barrows
- Ahnentafel No:
- Orsamua Byers
- Elizabeth Mitchell
- Birth Date:
- 28 MAR 1868 or 1869
- Birth Location:
- West Middlesex, Mercer, Pennsylvania
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 7 Jan 1943
- Death Location:
- West Chester, Chester, Pennsylvania
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Lake View Cemetery, Cleveland, Cuyahoga, Ohio
- Spouse Name:
- Walter Almer Barrows Jr.
- Marriage Date:
- 26 Sep 1888
- Marriage Location:
- Cleveland, Cuyahoga, Ohio
- Donald Byers Barrows
Sarah Olive Byers death certificate gives her birth year as 1868 while her tombstone has 1869.
Sarah Olive Byers
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Sarah Olive Byers
- 1 Biographical Review, Vol. 19: Containing Life Sketches of Leading Citizens of Burlington and Camden Counties, New Jersey, Boston: Biographical Review Publishing Company (1897), 176-179, Hathi Trust Digital Library.
- 2 Federal Census, OH, Cuyahoga County, 1910, Cleveland Ward 26, E.D. 363, Sheet 2B, Image 3 of 34, Ancestry.com (Online Census Images).
- 3 Find A Grave, (accessed 03/22/2017).
- 4 Pennsylvania and New Jersey, Church and Town Records, 1669-2013, Baptism record for son Donald Byers Barrows, Ancestry.com (Online Database).
- 5 Pennsylvania, Death Certificates, 1906-1967, Death certificate for spouse Walter A. Barrows Jr., Ancestry.com (Online Database).
- 6 Pennsylvania, Death Certificates, 1906-1967, Death certificate for Sarah Barrows, Ancestry.com (Online Database).
- 7 Howe, Rev. Paul Sturtevant, Mayflower Pilgrim Descendants in Cape May County, New Jersey: Memorial of the Three Hundredth Anniversary of the . . ., Cape May, New Jersey: Albert R. Hand, Publisher (1921), 319, Google Books (Digital Library).