Ancestry of Queen
Queen of England
- Mother of Elizabeth I — 2nd Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Thomas Boleyn
- Elizabeth Howard
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1501/1507
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 19 May 1536
- Death Location:
- Tower of London, London, England
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Henry VIII, King of England
- Marriage Date:
- 25 Jan 1533
- Marriage Location:
Elizabeth I, Queen of England (Ahnentafel No:1 )
2nd wife of King Henry VIII and mother to Queen Elizabeth I. She was beheaded at the Tower of London for treason, adultery, incest, and witchcraft.
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Anne Boleyn
- 1 NEHGS NEXUS: New England Across the United States, 1987, Vol. 4, p. 71.
- 2 American Ancestors, "Boris Johnson: Royal Ancestry", (accessed 04/15/2020).
- 3 Fraser, ed. Antonia, The Lives of the Kings and Queens of England, New York: Alfred A. Knopf (1975), 214.
- 4 Roberts, Gary Boyd, Notable Kin, Volume 1, Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1998), 50.
- 5 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 154, 344.
- 6 Roberts, Gary Boyd, comp., Ancestors of American Presidents, 2009 Edition, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2009), 412.
- 7 Wikipedia, "Anne Boleyn", (accessed 04/30/2011).