Ancestry of Sir
6th Prime Minister of Canada
- 4th Great-grandmother of Charles Tupper — 7th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Anthony Snow
- Abigail Warren
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1640
- Birth Location:
- Plymouth, Plymouth Co., Massachusetts
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 17 Mar 1713
- Death Location:
- Sandwich, Barnstable, Massachusetts
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Old Town Cemetery, Sandwich, Barnstable, Massachusetts
- Spouse Name:
- Stephen Skeffe
- Marriage Date:
- ABT 1665
- Marriage Location:
Deborah Skeffe (Ahnentafel No:43 )
The transcription of the vital records gives the year of death for Lydia Skeffe as 1811, however her tombstone has 1713. It seems likely that the vital records were possibly transcribed incorrectly, unless the tombstone is not the original.
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Lydia Snow
- 1 Gravestone image at FindAGrave.com, (accessed 11/20/2012).
- 2 Sandwich, MA: Vital Records to 1885, Vol. 2, p. 1538, Death record for Lydia Skiff.
- 3 Lamont, Belle Eldredge, Lamont-Eldredge Family Records, Albion, New York: Unknown (1948), 61.
- 4 Roberts, Gary Boyd, "#78 Royal Descents, Notable Kin, and Printed Sources: Ten Further Hollywood Figures (or Groups Thereof)", (accessed 11/18/2014).
- 5 Roberts, Gary Boyd, Notable Kin, Volume 1, Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1998), 83.
- 6 Roberts, Gary Boyd, Notable Kin, Volume 2, Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1999), 37.
- 7 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Mayflower 500: Five Hundred Notable Descendants of the Founding Families on the Mayflower, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2020), 7, 20, 59, 91, 121, 148, 223, 386, 460, 549, 551 [sic], 553.
- 8 Roebling, Mrs. Washington A., Richard Warren of the Mayflower and Some of His Descendants, Boston: Press of David Clapp and Sons (1901), 10.
- 9 Roser, Susan E., Mayflower Increasings, 2nd Edition, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Company (1997), 72.
- 10 Wakefield, Robert S. and Judith H. Swan, Mayflower Families Through Five Generations: Vol. 18, Part 1, Richard Warren, 8, 33-34, 165.