- 8th Great-grandmother of Christopher Reeve — 11th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- John Crow
- Elizabeth Goodwin
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1652
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 8 Dec 1730
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Hill Cemetery, Hatfield, Hampshire, Massachusetts
- Spouse Name:
- Samuel Partridge
- Marriage Date:
- 24 Sep 1668
- Marriage Location:
Mehitable Partridge (Ahnentafel No:783 )
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Mehitable Crow
- 1 A Modern History of New Haven and Eastern New Haven County, Vol. 2, New York and Chicago: The S.J. Clarke Publishing Co. (1918), 349.
- 2 Gravestone image at FindAGrave.com, (accessed 04/15/2015).
- 3 Massachusetts: Vital Records, 1620-1850, Hadley, Vol. 1, p. 52, Birth record for daughter Mahitabell Partrigg.
- 4 Barbour, Lucius Barnes, Families of Early Hartford, Connecticut, Baltimore, Maryland: Reprinted for Clearfield Co., Inc. by Genealogical Publishing Co. (2001), 203.
- 5 Bergen, Tunis Garret, Genealogies of the State of New York: A Record of the Achievements of Her People in . . ., Long Island Edition, Vol. 2, New York: Lewis Historical Publishing Company (1915), 773.
- 6 Dwight, Benjamin W., The History of the Descendants of John Dwight, of Dedham, Mass., Vol. 1, New York: John F. Trow and Sons (1874), 110-112.
- 7 Johnson, Paul Franklin, et. al., Genealogy of Captain John Johnson of Roxbury, Massachusetts: Generations I to XIV, Los Angeles, California: Privately printed by The Commonwealth Press, Inc. (1951), 14.
- 8 Stearns, Ezra S., Genealogical and Family History of the State of New Hampshire: A Record of the Achievements of Her People . . ., Vol. 2, New York and Chicago: The Lewis Publishing Company (1908), 770.