George W. Bush
43rd U.S. President
- Mother of George W. Bush — 2nd Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Marvin Pierce
- Pauline Robinson
- Birth Date:
- 8 Jun 1925
- Birth Location:
- Booth Memorial Hospital, Flushing, Queens, New York
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 17 Apr 2018
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- George Bush Presidential Library and Museum, College Station, Brazos, Texas
- Spouse Name:
- George Herbert Walker Bush
- Marriage Date:
- 6 Jan 1945
- Marriage Location:
- Rye, Westchester, New York
George Walker Bush (Ahnentafel No:1 )
John Ellis "Jeb" Bush
- Some sources list Barbara's birthplace as her home in Rye, New York. But according to Donnie Radcliffe in his biography "Simply Barbara Bush," the doctor who delivered Barbara practiced one month a year at Booth Memorial Hospital in Queens, New York. So when Barbara's mother went into labor, her father drove to the hospital where Barbara was born.
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Barbara Pierce
- 1 Find A Grave, (accessed 06/05/2018).
- 2 New York, New York, U.S., Birth Index, 1910-1965, Birth record for Barbara Pierce.
- 3 The Mayflower Descendant, 1991, Vol. 41, pp. 4-5.
- 4 Child, Christopher C., "Super Bowl Surprise", (accessed 02/08/2021).
- 5 National First Ladies' Library, "First Lady Biography: Barbara Bush", (accessed 03/11/2013).
- 6 Radcliffe, Donnie, Simply Barbara Bush: A Portrait of America's Candid First Lady
, New York: Warner Books (1989).
- 7 Roberts, Gary Boyd, "The Royal Descents of Jane Pierce, Alice and Edith Roosevelt, Helen Taft, Eleanor Roosevelt , and Barbara Bush", (accessed 09/30/2014).
- 8 Roberts, Gary Boyd, Notable Kin, Volume 1, Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1998), 110.
- 9 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Mayflower 500: Five Hundred Notable Descendants of the Founding Families on the Mayflower, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2020), 9-10, 19.
- 10 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 419, 434, 436, 443, 456, 458, 857.
- 11 Roberts, Gary Boyd, comp., Ancestors of American Presidents, 2009 Edition, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2009), 429, 431, 434-447, 452-453, 455-463, 470, 477, 480-482, 487-490, 495-512, 557, 618, 662.
- 12 Wikipedia, "Barbara Bush", (accessed 09/17/2012).