Jane de Stafford
- Father of Jane de Stafford — 2nd Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Edmund de Stafford
- Margaret Basset
- Birth Date:
- 24 Sep 1301
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 31 Aug 1372
- Death Location:
- Tonbridge Castle, Kent, England
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Tonbridge, Kent, England
- Spouse Name:
- Katherine de Hastang
- Marriage Date:
- BEF 9 Feb 1327
- Marriage Location:
Jane de Stafford (Ahnentafel No:1 )
1st Earl of Stafford
Ralph de Stafford
Additional marriages for Ralph de Stafford
- Margaret de Audley
- Marriage Date:
- BEF 6 Jul 1336
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Ralph de Stafford
- 1 The American Genealogist, 1932, Vol. 9, p. 213.
- 2 Browning, Charles H., Americans of Royal Descent: A Collection of Genealogies of American Families Whose Lineage is Traced to . . ., 7th Ed., Baltimore, Maryland: Reprinted for Clearfield Company, Inc. by Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. (2000), 246.
- 3 Foster, Joseph, comp., The Royal Lineage of our Noble and Gentle Families. Together with their Paternal Ancestry, Aylesbury: Privately Printed by Hazell, Watson and Viney, Limited (1884), 84.
- 4 Luther, George A., editor and compiler, The Luther Genealogy: A History of the Descendants of Captain John Luther, Who Arrived in the Massachusetts Bay Colony, 1630-1635, Penobscot Press (2001), 81.
- 5 Richardson, Douglas and Kimball G. Everingham, Plantagenet Ancestry: A Study in Colonial & Medieval Families, 2nd Edition, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2011), Vol. 3, pp. 247-250.
- 6 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 289, 291, 312, 316, 330, 351.
- 7 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 900 Immigrants to the American Colonies, Quebec, or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Company (2018), 819.
- 8 Weis, Frederick Lewis, et. al., Ancestral Roots of Certain American Colonists Who Came to America Before 1700, 8th Edition, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Company (2004), 41, 64, 85.
- 9 Weis, Frederick Lewis, et. al., The Magna Charta Sureties, 1215: The Barons Named in the Magna Charta, 1215 and Some of their . . ., 5th edition, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. (Third Printing, 2006), 1.
- 10 Wikipedia, "Ralph de Stafford, 1st Earl of Stafford", _1st_Earl_of_Stafford, (accessed 10/01/2011).