Inventor and Founder of Tupperware
- 6th Great-grandmother of Earl Tupper — 9th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Yelverton Crow
- Elizabeth -----
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1647
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- AFT 9 Apr 1708
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- John Gifford
- Marriage Date:
- ABT 1664
- Marriage Location:
Elizabeth Gifford (Ahnentafel No:129 )
Robert Charles Anderson makes no mention of John Crow having a daughter named Elishua in his book The Great Migration: Immigrants to New England 1634-1635, Vol. 2, C-F (pp. 245-248).
Elishua Crow's maiden name is also seen as Crowe and Crowell.
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Elishua Crow
- 1 Mayflower Descendant: A Journal of Pilgrim Genealogy and History , Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society , Summer 2019, Vol. 67, No. 2, p. 146.
- 2 New England Historical and Genealogical Register , (New England Historic and Genealogical Society ), 1945, Vol. 99, p. 61.
- 3 New England Historical and Genealogical Register , (New England Historic and Genealogical Society ), 1974, Vol. 128, pp. 251-252.
- 4 New England Historical and Genealogical Register , (New England Historic and Genealogical Society ), 1971, Vol. 125, pp. 231-236.
- 5 Crowell, Levi , John Crowe and His Descendants: A Genealogy , New York: Thomas Y. Crowell and Co. (1903) , 21, Hathi Trust Digital Library.
- 6 Tupper, Eleanor, Ph.D. , Tupper Genealogy 1578-1971 , North Conway, New Hampshire: The Reporter Press (1972) , 5, Internet Archive (Digital Library).