Bathsheba (Ruggles) Spooner
First woman executed for murder in U.S. by non-British government
- 10th Great-grandmother of Bathsheba (Ruggles) Spooner — 13th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Walter Blount
- Sancha de Ayala
- Birth Date:
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 23 Sep 1432
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- John Sutton V
- Marriage Date:
- BEF 10 Dec 1401
- Marriage Location:
John Sutton VI (Ahnentafel No:2432 )
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Constance Blount
- 1 The American Genealogist, 2004, Vol. 79, p. 20.
- 2 thePeerage.com: A Genealogical Survey of the Peerage of Britain as Well as the Royal Families of Europe, (accessed 02/15/2012).
- 3 American Society of Genealogists, The Genealogist, Rockport, Maine: Picton Press, 1984, Vol. 5, No. 2, p. 134.
- 4 Luther, George A., editor and compiler, The Luther Genealogy: A History of the Descendants of Captain John Luther, Who Arrived in the Massachusetts Bay Colony, 1630-1635, Penobscot Press (2001), 81.
- 5 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 312, 330, 351.
- 6 Roberts, Gary Boyd, comp., Ancestors of American Presidents, 2009 Edition, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2009), 661.
- 7 Weis, Frederick Lewis, et. al., Ancestral Roots of Certain American Colonists Who Came to America Before 1700, 8th Edition, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Company (2004), 85.
- 8 Wikipedia, "John de Sutton V", (accessed 02/15/2012).